Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Got Stuck in a Time Warp or Something

Wow, I totally brainfarted out yesterday.  This morning, I was all like 'time to write the Tuesday post'.  Except it's not Tuesday.  What happened to Tuesday???  Seriously.  It was like I got caught in a time warp or something because Tuesday is totally lost.

How the hell are all of you?

Oh, and I have a sale starting today.  Wish in One Hand is free and all the other genie books are 99c for the next 5 days.  If you were looking for something fun to give someone, there ya go.  Loads of fun without a load of expense.  Cuz, lord knows, we don't need any more expenses right now.  Am I right?


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself that today is Wednesday despite all signs pointing to it. LOL

    I'm off to do a twitter post for your sale! After I make a pretty graphic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on Twitter, except maybe the graphic got too busy. LOL I'll email it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete