First day of the new year and first book finished. Yay. Much better than last year when I didn't finish a book until February. Ugh.
My goal this year is to read 90 books. I set my goal last year at 70, then had to up it to 80, then up it to 90, then up it to 95. I hit that, but just barely. So, 90 this year it is. :fingers crossed:
As always, the books are listed in reverse date order with the newest first and the oldest last. An * means ebook. A # means 'new to me and underappreciated' - same goal there as last year, one a month. This year, I'm also going to try to read and review at least six 'Book 2s', because the second book almost never gets the same lovin' as its older sibling. I'll mark those with a !.
And now, without further ado, here's the list. (It's short now. Give it time.)
6) House Party Murder Rap by Sonia Parin (1/16/19) - Historical Mystery*#
5) A Tiger's Gift by Ariel Marie (1/13/19) - Paranormal Romance*
4) Thieves' Honor by David Combs (1/13/19) - Fantasy*#
3) Code Onyx by Val St. Crowe (1/8/19) - Urban Fantasy*#
2) Bottling It by A.A. Albright (1/6/19) - Paranormal Mystery*
1) Alfred Hitchcock's Daring Detectives by Various (1/1/19) - Mystery Anthology
What are your reading goals for the year? Did you reach yours last year?