Yeah, I don't do resolutions, so here are some goals I'm setting for myself this year:
1) Read 90 books. I read 95 last year with a hard publishing schedule, so I should be able to do at least 90 this year.
2) Do something active at least 4 days a week.
3) Publish at least two books. I did four last year and two the year before, so somewhere between those should be doable. :knocks on wood:
4) Take more pictures. I kind of got out of the habit of taking pictures last year.
5) Read at least 12 new-to-me authors again, BUT also read at least 6 sequels to books I've already enjoyed and review those, too. Sequels always have so many fewer reviews, but they need some lovin' too.
I think that pretty much covers the major goals for the year. I had some weight loss on there, but since losing weight isn't the point of this, I dropped it. If I lose weight, awesome. If not, as long as I feel good and stay active, it's a win.
I also thought about putting some sales goals out there. Umm, I don't have a lot of control over that, so why set myself up for failure? I might still put something over at Outside the Box - publishing goals, etc. We'll see. I'm being leery this year about setting a publication schedule. :shrug:
What are some goals you have for the year?