Monday, August 23, 2021

Short Random Post

It's morning.  It's Monday.  Not sure what the day will bring.

I hadn't weighed myself in almost two weeks because I've been eating and not exercising.  And I didn't want to see what that meant for overall poundage.  Well, I weighed myself this morning.  Lost 2.4 pounds.  Go figger.  Stress for the win? :shrug:

I spent a lot of time this weekend watching movies.  I finally sat down and watched Chronicles of Riddick.  I thought it was before Pitch Black, but it wasn't.  Then I saw Riddick was on, so I jumped into that partway through.  It was a lot like Pitch Black.  I mean, I liked it, but it wasn't really wildly new ground.  We also watched The Razor's Edge with Tyrone Power.  It's based on a Somerset Maugham book.  Interesting.  Not something I'd watch again, but I'm glad I watched it.

I just got a call that something I've been waiting on is ready to go, so I'll be jetting out of here shortly.  Sorry for the short post.  See y'all tomorrow, depending on things and stuff.

Since I'll be AFK (away from keyboard), if you leave a comment, I'll get to it when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know why I'm slow in commenting so no worries. The Riddick saga wasn't a fave but okay watching.

    Today feels like Monday because yesteray was all out of whack routine-wise. I need to get dressed and hit Wallyworld before it gets too hot.

    Email catching up when I get back. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete