Saturday, August 14, 2021

Saturday Reading Wrap-up - 8/14/21

:yawn:  Good morning, folks.  I just woke up, so bear with me.  Sorry I missed last week, but I didn't have anything to say so you didn't miss anything.

I picked up one new ebook this week - a mystery.  I still have a boatload of ebooks I haven't read yet.  And all those hardcopies, of course.

Books Read:

50) A Curse, A Key, and a Corkscrew by Anna McCluskey (8/8/21) - Paranormal Mystery*# - 5 stars.  New to me and underappreciated.  Free off the ENT newsletter.
Review: "
A quick and fun read."

No DNFs.

Currently reading... nothing.  Well, my own book for editing purposes.  Still.  

What was on your reading list this past week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm 124 books into my 200-book challenge and 1 book ahead of schedule. I listened to 2 books this past week and read 1. All were repeats so nothing of substance to report. I finished off Ilona Andrews' The Edge series and decided, after reading a freebie in Curran's POV, to re-listen to the Kate Daniels series by the same authors. Yeah, I'm in a rut. Oh well. I'm almost done with MAGIC BITES and will start MAGIC BURNS later today. There are a couple of books releasing over the next few weeks. I'll something more interesting then.

    Happy editing/writing and/or reading!

    ReplyDelete