Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Update - Week 8

Here we are again at the end of another week.

I haven't been writing because I have been very intent on getting Ugly and the Beast ready to send to other human beings.  I had a goal to have it into people's hands by the end of February.  Umm...  That didn't happen.  As of last night, I was on pg 150 of 227 of the final read and fix bits thing.  I had to stop last night because my eyes were getting wonky and I was afraid of skipping over something.  I will have it done today.

No marketing this past week.  This coming week, Unequal will be free for Kindle Wednesday through Sunday, so there'll be some marketing efforts there.

I did a bit of reading, but not loads.  Because I was working on edity stuffs.

The baking front was busy this week.  I made a batch of granola bars for Hubs.  And I made another chocolate cake.  (Because we finished the last one and I wanted more cake.)  I also made homemade pizza.  This time I froze half of the dough and went with a smaller pizza.  I've never frozen this dough before, so we'll see how it goes.

Let's not talk activity this week.  Or weight.  Although, I did discover that if I place the scale to the right of the toilet, I weigh a pound less than when it's on the left side.  Kind of harsh because after I moved the scale, I thought I'd lost a pound.  Nerts.

My bathroom faces north, which was never a big deal because to the north was a vacant lot.  Now they're building a house there and I have to watch what I do in front of the window, as in not be naked there.  Which is why I moved the bathroom scale.  I weigh naked, and don't want to scare the neighbors.  I suppose I could buy some window cling stuff to block that window out, but I love having it clear.  It's our deer-watching station.   Eh, I'll just restrict my naked activity to the windowless side of the room.  Lucky for me the shower is on that side.  ;o)

It's early and I can't think if I did anything else this week, so there you have it.  What were you up to last week?

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your editing progress!

    My work has gone slower than I'd hoped, only 4 illustrations, but I did type in about 5 pages of originally-minute text. The old eyes (and cranky fingers) do slow me down. So I'll lower my expectations for next week. The goal is to make reasonable progress, not to win any races. "-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! I got it finished earlier and sent out. Check your inbox.

      I'm sorry your progress is slower than you like, but you're right, make reasonable progress and win the race in the long run. Ugh about the old eyes and cranky fingers. I so hear that. :hugs:

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to dive in! Did you get to go fishing?

    I did stuff. Not much, but stuff. I got older. LOL Live is good. Later tater.

    ReplyDelete