Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Yesterday... It's Just Life

Wow, I didn't even think to post yesterday.  Big ol' brainfart there.  No excuses really.  I mean, I could say I've got a lot on my mind, but it's not really anything that wasn't already on my mind.  And nothing worse than what's been on my mind in the past.  Just life.  

I did finish the big project I was working on for the office.  So there's that.

And I had errands to run.

And I'm still a little under the weather.  (Something I ate, folks, not something I caught.  I think it was the chicken sandwich I bought at DG.  It's the only thing I ate that Hubs didn't.)

And I'm not sleeping good.  Again.  Still.  

Like I said, nothing unusual or truly bad.  Just life.

On the brighter side, I'm only 5 pages of notes away from completing this round of editing.  I had hoped to finish it by the end of November, but that was right out.  I got 3 pages done yesterday, though.  Not sure I can do 5 today.  So, I should finish that tomorrow.  And then I can start all over again with re-reading and the note making.  Progress is progress.

Now, I really have to start working on my spreadsheets.  I have to do December, for one thing.  Then I have to work on the big spreadsheets for 2022.  They aren't hard, just tedious.  I also have several spreadsheets for 2022 that I need to do for the office.  Woohoo.  

And I should probably clean.  Or something.

Well, that's my life.  Exciting, isn't it?


2 comments:

  1. Hey, beats the alternative, right? Also, WHOOHOO on getting to the last 5 pages of edit notes! You go, girl! I know you got this. And good on you for all the spreadsheety stuffs. You are so organized. And I'm not. LOL

    As you know, I hit just over 50K so I did "win" NaNo. I may write some today. Or not. I need to hit the Ace Hardware to find some wire light stakes for the yard. I'm switching around some year-round lighting and once that's done, I'll get the front door wreath, the porch lights/swag hung, and the long string of outside lights I place along the walkway between front porch and driveway for Christmas. Then my decorating is done. Yeah, still being a semi-Scrooge but that's how I roll.

    First, though, more coffee. Happy Hump Day and good luck with the work stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life always interferes with plans. I'm glad the editing is coming along!

    Um, spreadsheets. I need to work on that. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete