Monday, September 6, 2021

In Limbo and Definitely Not Ranting... Umm...

These days I really only have two things to talk about - my friend moving and the state of the world.  I'm sure you're getting bored with the former and the latter is probably something I should stay away from or I'll be ranting until my fingers fall off.

Never have I ever seen, nor would ever imagine, such rampant stupidity.  So much so that I accidentally invented a new word when trying to describe it.  Hellfuck.  As in 'What the hellfuck is going on?'  It popped out when my brain got so befuddled by stupid news that it couldn't decide whether to say WTH or WTF, so it merged them together into WTHF.  (Not to be confused with my novel WHTF, which stands for Wish Hits The Fan.)  I like it.  It fits with the world right now.

Anyway, I said I wouldn't rant, so I won't.  

I should hear shortly whether it's back to work today or whether I'll have the day off.  There's some sort of kerfluffle with the buyer's loan and the appraisal/home inspection.  Suffice it to say, I am thankful every day they go through this that we didn't have to deal with loans and crap buying this place.  If hell ever freezes over and we sell this place, we will not accept any FHA offers, that's for damn sure.

Ahem, I guess that's a kind of rant, too.  Sorry about that.

Needless to say, I'm in limbo right now.  How are things where you're at?

1 comment:

  1. WTHF? I LIKE it. I also like WTFH (what the fucking hell?!?!) which is what I usually say and some of my characters have said. But none of them are based on me. Nope. Not at all. There's a meme in my files of a cat that's actually yawning and it looks like it's yelling. The caption says "I'll stop yellin' when you stop stupidin'!" I like that one too.

    I ranted about poorly narrated books intead of the state of the world. I'd like to pinch LG's head off sometimes because he's always tuned in and getting POd. Bad for the BP, bro, and you're already on heavy meds! Anyway...

    I need to go buy bird seed. I ran out. I should probably just go ahead and get groceries while I'm there. Or not. Maybe I'll just run up to Ace. Or just toss out extra sunflowers, no seed, and call it a day until tomorrow. Whatever.

    My coffee is going down smooth this morning. That's good. And it's about the only news I have beyond what you already know. LOL

    Hope your day comes together. 🤞 for your friends. Later, tater.

    ReplyDelete