Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Just Some Stuff

:crawls from the primordial sludge:  Mornin'.  I can't make my brain work, so here's some interesting stuff.

Okay, I can't think of any interesting stuff.  So here's just some stuff.

Coffee is my friend.  This morning, though, it seems to not be working.  Coffee versus the evil of morning.  Sometimes the forces of evil are strong, so we must make the coffee stronger.

This morning, I thought my favorite mug was broken.  It's a black mug and it had white on it near the bottom, which I thought was a spot where the glaze had chipped off.  I was seriously bummed.  So, I took it into the kitchen to pour my coffee into a new mug so I could further investigate.  Turns out the white was a piece of napkin stuck to the bottom of the cup.  No idea where that came from.  But that's how my brain is working this morning.

Sunday I tried to get back to being active by actually walking the loop for the first time this year and then later doing some work in the woods.  I so wasn't ready for it.  Leg muscles... ugh.  There's two ways to think about getting rid of muscle pain - take it easy until it goes away or get back to work and it'll work itself out.  I tried the 'get back to work' thing yesterday and did more tromping in the woods.  Nope, hurts again this morning.  Not sure which path I'll be taking today.

My friend, Silver, has a recipe for no bake cookies on her blog this morning.  I love me some no-bakes.  Yummers.  And I've been thinking about making some, so this is timely for me. 

And that's about all the stuff my brain can put forth right now.  Oh, I almost forgot... today's the last day of the Project Hermes sale.  Tomorrow, Blink of an I will be free. 

:wanders off in search of more coffee:

1 comment:

  1. Some days there is not enough coffee in the world. This is one of those weeks.

    My brain is on hold and playing elevator Muzak. It's ugly in there.

    One never knows the importance of indoor plumbing until there is none.

    A lot of the books I've been waiting for released today. Some I'd preordered, others are on my waiting list with the library. Two are available immediately through Hoopla. Yay. But I still have some books in the series I'm listening to. I have 4 more in that series before I move on to new stuffs. Yay for libraries!

    It's dark and rainy outside. Also getting colder. Ugh.

    I have fresh coffee. I should drink it and get to work. Later, tater.

    ReplyDelete