Friday, September 15, 2017

Release Day is Finally Here!

Cross posted with Outside the Box...

When I first started writing the first genie book (Djinn-ocide... which would eventually become Wish Hits the Fan) back in September of 2009, I really had no idea where it would go.  I thought maybe I could make a series out of it someday and maybe it would land me an agent and a publishing contract.

LOL, well, we all know where that last part of the vision went, don't we?

I self-published Wish in One Hand in August of 2015.  A little over two years later, the fourth and final book in the Once Upon a Djinn series is available for the general public to read.  Yay!

I'm super stoked that all the books are together.  And I really I hope you all enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Here they are...

Wish in One Hand

In Deep Wish

Up Wish Creek

Wish Hits the Fan

Not quite sure what's up next.  I'm going to enjoy this for a little while, I think.  All four books together.  Finally.

Whew.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing a series!! And I really love your covers. Hope they sell well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Release Day...so excited for you - and for the Once Upon a Djinn series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these characters. Love each story in each book. Love the overall arc. I can't wait to find out what finally happens to all the Djinn characters I love! :D Congrats on this accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete