Saturday, September 1, 2018

Saturday Reading Wrap-up - 9/1/18

Welcome to this week's Reading Wrap-up.  It wasn't a heavy reading week for me.  I'm pushing to get a book polished to send to my editor.  Considering that I intend to write a book this month, the coming wrap-ups might be a little light, too.  We'll see what September holds.

I didn't pick up any new books this week.  I'm committed to reading all the new books on my Kindle before I download any more.  You know, unless something awesome comes along.

Here's what I read last week:

61) Sabercat by TL Knighton (8/29/18) - SF*# - 4 stars.  New to me and underappreciated.
No Review.

60) Band of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose (8/27/18) - History - 5 stars.  I'd never read anything by Ambrose before, but I'd seen the mini-series.  And this definitely isn't underappreciated.
Review: "Excellent. I've watched the mini-series (which I wish they'd broadcast again) and thoroughly enjoyed that, so I thought I should probably read the book. Well worth the time."

No DNFs.

-------
I'm currently reading a cozy mystery - :title redacted: to be exact.  I'm about 30% in and so far, so good.   (I redacted the title because I DNF'd it Sunday afternoon.  More on that next week.)

Read anything worth mentioning this week?  What are you reading now?

Note:  The number before each book indicate it's place in how many books I've read so far this year.  If you want to see the whole list, follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment