Saturday, June 11, 2022

Saturday Reading Wrap-up - 6/11/22

Oops.  Forgot it was Saturday.  Not that I have a whole lot to talk about, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things again.

I didn't get any new books this week.  I still have four unread ebooks, though, so it's not a crisis yet.  

Books Read:

32) The Hash Knife Outfit by Zane Grey (6/9/22) - Western# - 5 stars.  Not new to me since it's like Zane Grey there, but it doesn't have very many reviews.  Sadly, I didn't give it one either.  I picked this one up at a thrift store back in January of 2021 for 50c.
No review posted.  What can I say about Zane Grey that hasn't already been said.  It was a good book and true to everything Zane meant as a writer.  Not his best but still worthy of 5 stars because even on an off day, he was excellent.

No DNFs.  I was busy reading Zane and then yesterday I was busy doing other stuff.

Currently reading... I haven't picked up a next book yet.  Like I said, I was busy.  I'll figure something out today.

What was on your reading list this past week?  Anything awesome?  Find any sleepers?  Go with any old favorites?  

1 comment:

  1. This is short because I'm not supposed to type much and I need to go heat my shoulder again. Anyway, I'm at 74 books, 9 ahead. Still on the Nalini Singh Psy-Changling series marathon. I did try one new-to-me author's book, NETTLE AND BONE by T. Kingfisher. It's not underappreciated even if new. My library hold hit 1st on the list. I got through Chp. 2, was intrigued but RL stuff happened and I need something I didn't have to concentrate on. And there was a wait liste behind me. I sent it back to the library because it would have taken me awhile and I hate making people wait. It's back on my Want-to-read list. Without details, I'm currently listening to BLAZE OF MEMORY (#7). All the books are 5 stars, with the rare 4 star.

    Happy reading when you figure out what you want to read! Later tator.

    ReplyDelete