Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thursday This n That

There are large number of people in the world who just need to get over it.  I'm not saying what 'it' is, but if you're like me, you already know.

Wite Out (tm) pens are awesome, but you cannot use them to write the letters back on your keyboard.  The letters just rub right back off again.  Other than that, I can't think of anything I'll use these pen thingies for.  I wish they'd made these back when they were relevant.

Sometimes I post status updates to FB wherein I'm trying to be funny and I get all sorts of advice.  #humorfail

Sitting on the rocky ledges fishing is not the best idea when it's cold outside.  The cold kind of seeps into your joints and you end up squunchy the next day.

I never did get in sync with the Fall time change.  I've been going to bed around 8pm and getting up around 4am.  This means all of my TV shows that come on at 9 are flat out.  I have a devil of a time just staying up until 9 this days.  10 ain't happenin'.  Lucky for me, it'll change back again in March.  Then maybe I won't miss Joe Kenda.

Back in my old Colorado life, I was talking with someone about the time change and they said the hardest part was getting the feedlot cows -- all 100,000 of them - onto the new schedule.  And I thought, ummm, wouldn't it be easier to adjust the humans?  If you fed the cows at 7am before the time change, feed them at 6am.  Etc., etc., etc.  Jus' sayin'.

That's it for me today.  Time for more coffee.

What's the this-n-that skinny from you today?

1 comment:

  1. I hate hypocrisy. And man, the world is drowning in it at the moment. Just sayin'... So yeah, some people just need to get over it! I have news for them: The sun will rise tomorrow. And it will rise the day after.

    Between insomnia and the time change, my sleep pattern is all out of whack too.

    Find a kindergarten nap map and roll it up, attach to your tackle box with Velcro straps and voila. Insulation!

    Yeah...animals don't look at clocks. LOL

    And it is so freaking hard not to just unload on FB. I fear I can never really scroll through and enjoy just finding out what folks are doing without getting bombarded by all the haters.

    Oh, and I had two releases this week. Not the best planning on my part. LOLOL Especially with two tight deadlines. *headdesk* ... *wanders off to find more coffee*

    ReplyDelete