Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Research Link

I found this tonight while doing a little writing research.  (Okay, I was trying to come up with titles for the as yet unwritten - and unasked for - sequels to DLN.  So sue me.) 

More Words

You can type in the beginning of a word and find all the other words that begin the same.  Or even take a chunk from the middle of a word and find all the words that have the same middle.  Supposedly great for crossword puzzles, but it hit the mark for me tonight. 

If nothing else, it's a fun and writerly way to waste time.  Like we need any more of those.  ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love me some time wasters, B.E. :)

    Interesting site - what I need, though, is a site that when you type in the word, it gives you a brilliant clue to use to create a crossword puzzle (yeah, my idea to use crossword clues for Mickey's story is proving difficult).

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool! Actually it will really come in handy with my poetry, among other things. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete