Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Need a Sassy Gay Friend

I spent the past couple of days edging the yard.  It looks great, but since I don't have a weedwhipper, I did it all with this little hand held torture device.  The yard looks great - well, if you ignore that it's all weeds - but my hands are big puffy sausages of discomfort.

Yeah, yeah.  I do need a little cheese to go with that.

I also need a Sassy Gay Friend to kick my ass. Like this guy with Desdemona:



D: "Othello's ordered me to bed."
SGF: "Yeah, well he's also ordered a pillow at Bed, Bath and Beyond that's good for smothering."

ROFL

Anyway, I've come to the decision that I don't want to finish this book.  And I'll stomp my feet and hold my breath if anyone tries to make me.  I'm enjoying these people and this world too much.  If I finish this, who knows if I'll ever be able to be with them again.  I mean, if no one buys this, why bother with the sequels?  Right?  :pout:

Okay, so yes, I'll finish this.  I'll even have it done by the end of June like I promised.  But that doesn't mean I have to like writing THE END.  :end pout:

Have you ever written a story you didn't want to end?  Do you need a sassy gay friend, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment