Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday Reading Wrap-up - 9/26/20

 The last reading wrap-up of the month.  I wish I had more stuff to talk about.

No new ebooks or hardcopies.  I only have two unread ebooks left on my Kindle - a romance and an urban fantasy - so I need to acquire some more at some point soon.  The good news is that I finished my edit pass, so I can use the Kindle for reading again instead of work.  For a little while anyway.

No Books Read.  I tried to finish what I was reading last night, but I was too tired to stay up late.

DNFs:

Early in the week, I picked up one of my set of hardcover Erle Stanley Gardners.  It's a set where there are two books in each volume and I love it.  I had planned to read through the whole set.  Unfortunately, about 20 pages into the first story, the pages started to come loose.  Gack and Horror.  I carefully put the pages right and re-shelved it.  Now I don't want to open any of the others for fear they'll fall apart.  I guess I'll have to love looking at them rather than reading them.  =o(

Currently reading... A dog mystery that I picked up back on the 1st.  It's got some issues that will probably only make it a 4-star, but nothing worth DNF'ing it.  I'll probably finish it today.

How was your week in reading?

1 comment:

  1. I've finished 154 books, putting me 7 ahead on my Goodreads Challenge. I'm still running my JD Robb In Death marathon.

    154 - Treachery in Death #32 5 stars Wrong cops.
    153 - Indulgence in Death #31 4 stars Bored rich f*ers
    152 - Possession in Death #30.5 5 stars Woo-woo stuff
    151 - Fantasy in Death #30 4 stars Virtual gaming, closed room mystery.

    Currently listening to NEW YORK TO DALLAS. This is a tough one as Eve hits serious emotional territory. It's taking awhile because I have to walk away from time to time for...reasons.

    ReplyDelete