Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Blogging Suggestions?

 I'm hoping, at some point, to have regularly scheduled blog posts on various weekdays.  Sunday will be the Update, of course.  (When I remember.)  Thursdays will still be This n That posts.  I'm open to suggestions on the other days.  Having themes might make it easier for me to think of things to talk about.  :shrug:

Old Movie Monday?  Wicked Wednesday - for crime posts?  Freaky Friday - for weirdness posts?  Would Topical Tuesday be too lame?  I could do Fantasy Friday, too - and talk about fantastical things.  I dunno.  Should I devote a day to writerly topics?  Readerly topics?  In the past I've done fishing reports and also reading wrap-ups on Saturdays, but I stopped each of those because I wasn't fishing that much or reading that much.  

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions.  Have at it.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely makes it easier to post with daily topics (did it when I blogged, doing it now on FB). I would definitely want to see you include a writerly day (Write-on-Wednesday) with your work in the trenches or even snippets. And you know I love a good book post!
    I think you have some great suggestions here - just go with those that you know won't cause you to swivel in your chair while humming the Jeopardy tune if ideas aren't coming ;)
    Love to see you back here <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat. I'm about ready to default to what I was doing before I got sick. Trying to think of new stuff is tough, and I'm worried people are bored by the original daily topics because I did them for like 3 or 4 years. Like Janet, I'm just glad you're back to hanging around in the ethernet. 😉 Mystery Monday could be fun, since you seem to be into mysteries. You could talk books, true crime in the news, your own work... That's about the only suggestion I have. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete