Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday Reading Wrap-up - 4/1/23

Happy April First.  No foolin' here.

It was a good week for reading.  No new books, but it's all good.

Books Read: 

11) Cloudy with a Chance of Witchcraft by Mandy M. Roth (3/31/23) - Paranormal Romance* - 5 stars.  New to me but not underappreciated.  Picked up off the Freebooksy newsletter, so free.
Review: "It took a little bit for me to get into this one, but once I was in, I was in deep. This is a fun romp with a good story, a bit of suspense, and romance to boot."

10) Rainbow in the Mist by Phyllis A. Whitney (3/28/23) - Romantic Suspense - 5 stars. Not new to me, but under 50 reviews, so a little underappreciated.  Picked up from St. Vinny's for $1.
Review: "I think I read this one ages ago, but I didn't remember it very well, so it was like reading it for the first time. It's a little heavier on the supernatural than Whitney's other novels, but still pretty darn good."

No DNFs.

Currently reading... I finished the ebook last night at 9, so off to bed for me.  I'll start something today.  Not sure what yet.

What were you reading last week?  


1 comment:

  1. Yay for your two books! I'm so far behind. I've listened for maybe an hour in the past week? If that. So I'm currenlty 5 books behind and still trying to get truly interested in a book that I should really be enjoying. *makes sad pupply noises* 🐶 Stupid crud! No writing. No reading/listening. I need to conquer the kingdom! (Which is the title of the book which has currently stalled out on me.)

    Cheers to better reading this week!

    ReplyDelete