Friday, April 14, 2023

Thursday This n That

I think my cats may be possessed.  Or they're just kittens.  Which could actually be synonymous.  I was awakened at 1am by one of them nibbling on my fingers and the other one trying to sleep on my face.  Right now, Sawyer is climbing my chair like some kind of Xtreme athlete. That boy's got skillz.  He would also put Pele to shame with the way he handles the ball.  Finn, on the other hand, is an instigator.  The Finnstigator.  He likes to start things up and then complain that he's being picked on.  But I've got his number now.  Last night they were REALLY good little kittens.  Tonight?  Not so much.  

Devil kitties.  Debbil kitties. 

The coyotes are singing to me tonight.  Maybe it's a full moon.  

Friday... Well, whaddya know... I never finished this post yesterday.  I didn't even get online after I got home from work.  Derp.

I was awakened this morning at 3:45 by a kitten nibbling on my fingers and then trying to sleep on my face.  Now they're chasing each other around with wild abandon.

Since I just watched the moon rise, I can now say it's not a full moon.  

There isn't enough coffee on the planet to cope with my lack of sleep.  I need mega coffee.  Or a coffee IV.  Not caffeine pills.  I tried those back in 1988 and NOPE.  Those thing'll kill ya.

I was with a guy back then who would try anything.  Pills, pot, coke, booze... loads of booze... He even dropped acid.  Oddly enough, he was very anti-cigarette. :eyeroll:  I expect he's long dead now.  But he had one of those common names, so I could never find him on an internet search.  Maybe he died before the internet became a thing.  :shrug:

Sawyer has learned to pick his toys up and carry them around.  And he's such a toy hog.  Of course, Finn only wants to play with what Sawyer has.  Boys.  

Okay, I should probably post this and make the rounds.  Have a great day!

Oh, and I just took this... 

Sawyer and Finn after having climbed Mt. Desk Chair.









1 comment:

  1. All cats are spawn of the devil. Just ask Loki, Demon Cat of Mischief and Mayhem. Or Pistol Pete, Demander Demon of Pets and Attention--when HE wants it.

    Full moon or Bigfoot in the house? You know coyotes follow any Bigfoot around, right?

    I was with a guy who just smoked weed. Literally. That's ALL he did. Nice guy. Liked him. But no ambition. And the weed plays havoc with my sinuses. I'm like Danny Brown. I can smell that shit from a mile away.

    Enjoying the weather. Switiching to summer linens on the bed. Yay. But LOADS of laundry!

    I need more coffee...

    Have a great weekend. Enjoy the demon spawn. 😉

    ReplyDelete