Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday This n That

 I'm trying to take more pictures of Finn and Sawyer.  They don't make it easy.  They're so damn active a lot of the pics I take have to be tossed because they're blurry.  Anyway, here's a mash up of pics I took of each of them...


Such an attractive pair and so refined.  You'd never know by looking at this that they are devil babies.  But I must say that shutting them in the office at night is making a difference in our sleep.  Sure, we never were champion sleepers, but we were getting even less sleep than we were usually able to glean.  Last night was actually restful.  One in a row... yay!

I got kudos at work yesterday.  They did their weekly meeting (which I am rarely invited to... yay... I'm not a fan of meetings) and I guess they were talking about me because afterward, the boss told me that they were all saying what a good job I'm doing.  Yay.  I try, but I don't always know... ya know?

I'm not spending an awful lot of time online these days.  The boys are giving me ADD (no H... I can never be described as hyperactive.)  I try to focus and then I hear them up on the table, trying to eat my sunglasses and hide my keys, and I'm off.  Then I get back to my chair to find one of them sleeping.  Not sure how they do that.  

Because Half-Pint left the office, I now do the later shift - 9 to 5:30 - for the foreseeable future.  I enjoy having more time in the morning, but not having less time at night.  Derp.

Anyway, the boys are demanding attention, which makes it hard to type this post.  So, I'm going to let you go.  Have a great day, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Cute furbabies. Glad sleep is returning. Yay for kudos! It's always good to hear. I do miss seeing your thumbprint in various places.

    New glasses came in sooner than expected. it's an adjustment but I'm happy for the most part.

    Mother Nature got in a bar brawl with Oklahoma last night. We're all good and at least got some rain out of it.

    I need to find a book to read/listen to. I keep looking for something but nothing grabs me. The one book I'd like isn't available in audio yet and I'm still getting adjusted to the glasses so reading isn't truly an option yet.

    LG's truck is home. Yay.

    Not much else going on around here. It's almost 10 and I already need a nap. LOL

    Hang in there. Later, tater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are darling!

    Oops, it's after midnight, and I just turned into a pumpkin. ;-)

    ReplyDelete