Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sunday Update - Week 17

May Day! May Day! May Day!  No, seriously... it's May Day.  The first day of my favorite month when loads of happy things are anniversarized and a few unpleasant things are remembered.  With Momentous May underway, thus begins a renewed commitment to pull my head out of my ass, shake off this gloom and doom cloud that been hovering over my damn head, and get myself back on track.  New day, new month, new attitude.  Or something.  Don't harsh my buzz, man.

With this in mind, I'm not going to talk about last week at all today.  It's gone.  Ba-bye.  The new year starts today.  Who's with me?  

2 comments:

  1. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

    I'm there! I soooo need to throw off the funk and find the spunk. Starting today.

    Also, for fans of trivia:

    Owing to the difficulty of distinguishing the letter "S" by telephone, the international distress signal "S.O.S." will give place to the words "May-day", the phonetic equivalent of "M'aidez", the French for "Help me."
    —"New Air Distress Signal," The Times [London], 2 Feb. 1923

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do this, lady! Onward!

      And thank you for the history lesson this morning. That's awesome!

      Delete