Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Sometimes I Don't Post

Sorry.  I woke up late and that put me behind for the rest of the morning.  

Anyway, sometimes I just have nothing to say.  Sometimes I have loads to say, but none of it is suitable for the public.  Occasionally, I feel like whatever I have to say will bore the everlovin' crap out of you.  If you get here and you don't see a post, it's due to one of the aforementioned reasons.  

I mean, I would like to have something to offer you every morning.  Especially as it's all part of my 'new month, new attitude' thing right now.  But sometimes having you arrive to nothing is better than you arriving to find me whining or ranting or just being boring.  Like this morning.  Derp.

For now, we survived last night's storms.  More are due tonight.  Yay.... Spring in the Ozarks.  That might be another reason why you don't see a post - power outages.  If I ain't got power, I can't get online to post.  Act of Nature stuff.  

If I'm dead, I'll try to have someone stop in here to let y'all know.  Otherwise, I'm fine.  I've been sicker than a dog and still managed to stop by here.  

:shrug:  And that's why sometimes I don't post.  

How are things in your world?

1 comment:

  1. We got LOTS or rain. And a spit of pea-sized hail. Lots of weather stuffs but all the swirly things missed us. Cold today, warm tomorrow and another chance of storms. Life on the buckle of the tornado belt.

    Speaking of cold, I'm fixing chili for dinner. Normally, chili in May is reserved for foot-long Coneys. Not today! Brrrr.

    I've opened ASSASSIN'S MOON and begun the revision process. I'll be "transferring" members of the Hard Target team into this one and the next. That means I really need to get CROSSFIRE finished. Gumption. I needz it! A pox on procrastination.

    One last thought... I'm so made at the swamp right now that I can't even turn on the TV or check a news feed on computer. I hope they track down the leaker and disbar them (if a law clerk) or fire them and ensure they never get another job in government if a "civilian" employee. Makes me wanna go all post office on them.

    And no more venting. You're avoiding it. Go write. Or read. Or play poker. And glad y'all survied the stuff that came through here first! Later, tater.

    ReplyDelete