Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday Reading Wrap-up - 2/19/22

Nope, still no reading for me.  The time I would usually spend reading is now being spent editing.  24 out of the past 25 days.  Technically, I guess you could call that reading, since I'm reading my own book to edit it, but not really reading reading if you catch my drift.  I think, at this point, this month is a wash for reading because I still have about a third of the book left to edit.  Then maybe I can squeeze in some time for other people's books.

On that note, feel free to tell me about the books you've been reading.  Anything good?  Anything you're looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even look to see how far behind I am. I did finish one book this week. I started a second but even after 4 days, I'm only at the beginning of chapter 6. It's sad. 😞 The book I finished:

    17(?) - Forgotten In Death (In Death #53), JD Robb. Futuristic/Crime/SciFi. 4 stars. I've been disappointed in that last two books (this and #52). Good on the characters and the investigation but the politics are getting old. This gives me a big sad.

    Currently listening to ABANDONED IN DEATH (#54). I think the bad aftertaste is lingering. Even though this is a new release, I'm just not that into it. If/when I get this one finished, no clue what will come next.

    Here's to happier reading for us both in the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading enough for both of us, and a lot of it is rereading. But since I don't remember any of it, I guess it counts as new? Gotta find me some brain food!

    ReplyDelete