Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Just So You Know, I'm Not Dead

Nope, not dead yet.  Not even close.  Just out here dealing with life.  And editing.  I didn't even think about writing a post yesterday because it was like Second Sunday or something.  I don't need to remind you that I hate government holidays, especially ones that land on a Monday.  I did remember to call the office, but beyond that it was totally a lost day.

I could tell you all about it, but I'm bored just thinking about it.  Why subject you to that?

So, how're things in your world?

2 comments:

  1. They are. I could see out the window at 6:55. It was gray, but I could see. Speaking of government, TPTB, please don't make us go to DST the end of March! Please stay on Standard Time. Yeah, yeah. Deaf ears.

    Weather is cold. The world is crazy. My big, comfy heating pad died last night. One of us will have to get out to make a Walgreen's run to replace it. IF they have one in stock*.

    I hope to write today. Maybe. No Stormy today. He was a good kid yesterday but other stuff happened. Anyway. Same ol', same ol'.

    Hang in there. Later, tater.

    *Refer back to crazy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuff and more stuff. I hope the editing is progressing as desired.

    Agreed re: DST. Texas talks about killing it, but Football might get messed up. (Grumble)

    Holiday? There was a... Yup. Went out to vote, and the early polling station was shut down. Will try again tomorrow.

    STILL trying sort out the email mess. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete