Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Update - Week 34

It was a week.

Let's see...  We started out the week cleaning up a kitty accident.  (The last time I ignore the cat in the middle of the night, lemme tell ya.)  Since we'd ended the previous week cleaning for fleas, and then Sunday hit, it totally crapped out my gumption for Monday and Tuesday.  Don't even ask what happened those two days, because I don't remember.

I spent some time mentally berating myself for not working.  I thought it would help.  It didn't.  I'm in that place where not-working has gone on so long I'm finding it hard to start back up again.  I know I need to just suck it up and do it.  Jump in anywhere for godsakes.

The sale for Unequal happened, so I did some marketing.  Sold one.

I finished reading one book I could include in the wrap-up on Saturday and I finished another after the wrap-up went live.

On the activity front, I managed 4 out of 7 days.  Anyway, it was all cleaning and walking.  I've been eating a lot, though, so I'm not even bothering to step on the scale.  I saw a meme on Pinterest the other day "I run so I can eat more.  Don't judge me."  Substitute walk for run and there I am.

I made more granola bars yesterday.  Hubs is really getting a kick out of them, so I'll keep making them.  It's better than buying them, I guess.  I haven't really done the math on ingredients vs store bought.

Starting today, the genie books are on sale again.  The first is 99c.  The other four are $1.99ea.  I have an ENT ad going out on Tuesday.  Fingers crossed because August has really blown chunks so far.  I'm hoping to close out the month with a bang.

Speaking of sales and ads, I did spend some time updating back matter on my books - sticking verbiage about reviews back in again.  Here's hoping it helps.  I got some new ratings on Goodreads, but no new reviews in a long time.  =o\

Okay, that's my week in review.  What went on in your Week 34?



4 comments:

  1. Updates and uploads. Some new words. Naps. Birthday lunches with peach cobbler and vanilla bean ice cream sprinkled with sinnamon. It was a week. And now I'm thinking time for another nap. Yeah? I think so. 😴😴😴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for new words! Ooo, peach cobbler and ice cream! I hope you got your nap in. ;o)

      Delete
  2. If granola bars taste better when you make them, don't worry about cost comparisons. At least you know exactly what's in them.

    I found a source for 1862! Yay! Now I won't feel bad for shorting that year. I'm off to work on it. And to finish up the illustrations for 1869. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they always taste better than store bought. I don't eat them too much, they're for Hubs. But this batch was pretty damn tasty.

      Yay for finding a source and getting some work cranked out! You go, girl!

      Delete