Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday Update - Week 10

Hello again.  This post is way later than usual because 1) I forget to schedule it, 2) I slept in for a change, 3) Daylight Savings Time began last night, so it's really just after 6am.

I did some pretty good work writing last week. I did just under 7K words over the course of the week.  And last night I finished the first draft.  It's sitting at a little over 54K words.  I have loads of editing to do, so that number will definitely rise. 

I also did a boatload of FB marketing for the Natural Causes sale.  I wish I could say I sold a bunch, but umm, no.  I probably would've done better if I wasn't promoting a Book 2 with only 2 Amazon reviews.  If you read indie author books, please review them.  Your reviews help with sales, they help with marketing, etc. The sale's still going on until Tuesday.

In reading news, I managed to finish two books last week - both of them on Friday.  I'm also most of the way through another.

For the active thing, I only got off my butt two days last week.  Wednesday and Thursday I went into the woods, raking trails and throwing some logs around.  About an hour each time.  It doesn't show on the scale, but it was good to get out there and the more I'm out there, the easier it is.  Climbing the hill afterwards isn't nearly the trial it used to be.

Yesterday, I made brownies.  Just my 'basic fudgy brownie' recipe, but oh, so good.  Which probably doesn't help with the whole weight loss thing.  :shrug:  Sometimes a girl just needs brownies.  I ate one, Hubs ate one.  Ten left.  Woohoo.

This coming week, I'll start the editing process on UatB.  And I'll do some of the cleaning I neglected while I was working.

Well, I can't think of anything else to say.  How was your last week?





2 comments:

  1. Yay on finishing the first draft! You go!!!

    I hate DST. Just sayin'...

    I think I'll go back to bed after my next coffee. Caffeine ain't workin' this morning.

    I didn't do much of anything last week. I'm sooo boring.

    Have I mentioned I hate FB?

    Time for more coffee. Later, gator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm boring, too. And sleepy. I hate DST.

    Churchill is "helping" me type. Getting it corrected is challenging tonight. And the CRTL key sticks occasionally, which makes working on illustrations... interesting.

    But the dressmaking book is coming along nicely. Lots done there this week! (Fiction? What fiction? Sigh.)

    ReplyDelete