Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Update - Week Whatever

It was a whatever kind of week.

Wrote about a thousand words on Ugly and the Beast.

Touched base with my AWE and got Unequal on the schedule for editing.  It'll go to her on Sept 1st, which leaves September for writing new words on UatB.  It will be my PerNoWriMo. (Personal Novel Writing Month - in which I shall write the remainder of this book which should be about 50K words.  Good lord willin' and the crick don't rise.)   Which means, I hope, that Unequal will be out sometime Nov/Dec, and UatB will be out in Feb(?). 

I barely got any reading done.  (See yesterday's Reading Wrap-up.)

I did get my edits back for Sleeping Ugly.  I'm cracking as much as I can on those.

I went fishing.  Caught a bass.  See Thursday's post for more info on that.

See?  Kind of whatever.  Why?  Because early in the week, I pulled a muscle in my back and then I aggravated it reaching for juice on the bottom shelf, way in the back of the bottom shelf as a matter of fact, at Wallyworld.  So, for the most part, I've been sitting in my recliner, watching TV.  Can't read because staring down at a book makes the back thing worse. Oh, it's better than it was.  A little bit every day.  Well, except for that juice incident - which I admit was really stupid.  I should've called an employee over to get those for me.  But no, I had to do it myself.  Bleh.

This also means that I only exercised 2 out of 7 days - Sunday and Monday.  Three if you count fishing on Tuesday which was mostly sitting, so it probably shouldn't really count.  I had lost another 2/10ths of a pound, but I probably gained that back with 5 straight days of sitting on my ass.

Oh, and today is my daughter's 25th birthday.  Happy Birthday, Ki.  Have a great one!  And remember, no matter how old you get, you'll always be my KD Kitten.  ;o)

How was your week?

5 comments:

  1. Mine was something of a whatever week too. And I spent today--a rainy one--lazing in bed catching up on PD things from the DVR. I have a deadline tomorrow. Haven't even opened the MS. Yeah...gonna be an interesting conversation with Mr. HQ Editor. Ah well. Tomorrow. Everything goes on hold tomorrow 'til I get it done. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there are a lot of PD things to watch these days. Yay. Umm, no... boo. We have to get stuffs done. :whipcrack:

      Ack! I hope your editor conversation goes okay. And good luck today! :hugs:

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the whatever week. Finally finished those last three illustrations and started in on my next dressmaking source - oh, help me, that writing is TINY.
    Got a few pages written in SR - I'd planned to write more tonight, but a thunderstorm rolled in. I started reading and forgot to put the book down until the end. LOL!

    Wishing this week is more productive for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for finishing stuffs! Oh, no! I hate tiny writing. I need my glasses and a magnifying glass! Ugh.

      Thunderstorms are productivity killers. Well, at least you got a few pages written. LOL about the reading.

      Wishes for all of us! And a little :whipcrack: for you, too.

      And hey, on the FB post I did for your freebie days, my niece commented that she picked up a copy of IC and is loving it! Yay!

      Delete