Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh Holy Crap...

Harper Voyager announced that they'll be taking unagented submissions from 10/1 thru 10/14:

"Voyager will be seeking an array of adult and young adult speculative fiction for digital publication, but particularly novels written in the epic fantasy, science fiction, urban fantasy, horror, dystopia and supernatural genres."

And you can submit more than one.

And I have two dystopians I could submit, plus if I get Djinnocide* knocked out in the next two weeks, I could submit that, too.  

Pardon me while my brain runs around in tiny circles inside my skull.

That is hellaciously awesome news for first thing on a Saturday morning.  It's also scary as hell. 


I...I...I...  :head explodes**:




*Djinnocide is near the end of a rewrite, so don't think I'm considering sending out a barely polished first draft manuscript.  This sucker has been written and rewritten so many times it ought to freakin' glow.  By 'knocked out' I mean I have another couple chapters to type and then I have to go over the whole thing with Pledge Wipes.  Two weeks is totally doable if I put my head down and quit lollygagging.

** In reality, I'm sitting here in silence having a series of mini panic attacks.  It only feels like my head is going to explode.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - what do you have to LOSE? Nothing! So why worry about it?

    I wasn't sure if my paranormal romances would work, but apparently I can select "other" and enter what I have. I figure, why not? The worst they can say is NO (and I've already heard that word a lot!) :)

    I hope you do it - and good luck if you do!!!

    ReplyDelete