Friday, August 31, 2012

My Happy Playlist

Yesterday I picked up a new CD - All of You by Colbie Caillat.  Hard to be grumpy when you're listening to Colbie.  So, I figured I'd make a new playlist on my hard drive - Happy.  The only other ones I have are Girl Power and Harsh, so let me tell you, finding happy songs to compile into something I can listen to for longer than a few wasn't easy.

Or at least I didn't think it would be easy.  I guess I had happier stuff than I thought.  Anyway, here's what I came up with:


Brighter Than the Sun - Colbie Caillat
From the Clouds - Jack Johnson
Change Your Mind - Sister Hazel
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Love Will Do That - Darius Rucker
Good Life - One Republic
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
Everything - Michael Buble
Uncharted - Sara Bareilles
What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Some Fantastic - Bare Naked Ladies
You and Your Heart - Jack Johnson
This - Darius Rucker
Dream Life, Life - Colbie Caillat
Lunatic - Andy Grammer
Walk - Foo Fighters
Southern State of Mind - Darius Rucker
Brown-Eyed Girl - Everclear
Hanging by a Moment - Lifehouse
Marchin' On - One Republic
Biggest Man in Los Angeles - Andy Grammer
Long Song - Sara Bareilles
Think Good Thoughts - Colbie Caillat
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
I've Got the World on a String - Michael Buble
Alcohol - Bare Naked Ladies
Baker Street - Foo Fighters
I Do - Colbie Caillat
Make it Mine - Jason Mraz

I don't know what else I'll end up adding, but right now it's the perfect mix to listen to while querying.  ;o)

What are you listening to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment