Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Non-Rant

Since it was pointed out that I might rant too much, I've been trying not to rant. Not that there aren't things that totally tick me off, but in the interest of maintaining a more calm presence on the net, I've been keeping these things to myself.

For instance, here's a list of things that have gotten my undies in a bunch lately:

The FTC's position on bloggers who review books

This Washington Times article called "Children's books lack moral lessons".

Brett Favre.

Politicians.

Mean people.

The Nanny State.

Bad drivers. (Especially on my mind since I started giving Darling Daughter driving lessons*.)

The growing lack of respect for individual rights and private property.

And last, but nowhere near least, the Chicago honor student who was beaten to death.

What's been sticking in your craw lately? Feel free to let it out.

*since last Tuesday - and she's doing very well. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Uhhm, honestly I can't think of anything that's been bugging me recently! The weather, I suppose, but there's not much anyone can do about that!!

    ReplyDelete