Thursday, October 29, 2009

Funny Stuff and Funnier Stuff

Well, it's snowing again.  Third time this month.  =op  I've heard reports of 2-4 inches and 8-12 inches by tomorrow morning.  Here's hoping the total is more like the former than the latter.  So, to keep that sense of humor in the face of the falling white stuff, here are a couple things that cracked me up lately.

In other news, if you haven't been by Jennifer Lyon's blog, check it out.  She and her commenters are a hoot, plus she writes some awesome paranormal romance.  (Her latest - Soul Magic - just hit stores.  Go forth and purchase.)  I love her Wing Slayer Worthy posts, and her Hunk Fail Friday posts kill me.  I almost spewed coffee all over my desk over the picture and comments from yesterday's post.

Speaking of amusements...  Daughter and I were screwing around on YouTube yesterday and came across this favorite of mine.  It's from Tiny Toon adventures.  Baby Plucky is learning about potty training...  It's classic.  "Water go down the hole!"



If that doesn't have you rolling, I must be loonier than I thought. 

Have a great day, everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Snow?! We haven't had anything serious here yet. I'm dreading it. However, I do have a soft spot for the first real snowfall. There's something almost magical about it.

    That goes away pretty quickly, though.

    ReplyDelete