Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday This n That

Walleye face in your face.  (Read more about the fish on Saturday's Fishing Report.)  Let's just say he was yummy cooked in butter with a little salt & pepper.

That's Hubs' hand.  Because I'm a better picture taker (it's my camera, so naturally) and because walleye teeth scare me a little. 

For the record, I don't actually know that fish was a 'him' - from what I just read, it's nearly impossible to tell a walleye's gender outside of spawning season (when the boys are dropping milt and the girls are dropping eggs.)

Since I finished writing the first draft of Natural Causes, I picked back up on editing Fear Itself.  I really do love this book. 

I made turkey soup yesterday.  Today, I should be making turkey pot pie*.  With any luck, that should use up the last of the turkey for this year. 

Somehow I totally blanked out on yesterday being the last day of November.  Happy first day of the last month of the year.  :hugs:

That's it for my this n that.  How about yours?

*If I don't go fishing this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. My editor is running behind so I have dispensation to do a hard edit and submit next week.

    I HAVE to find the outdoor Christmas lights/garland and get them up today. Cold weather coming. The problem is, it will take me longer to find the stuff than it will to string. *rolls eyes*

    We still have a little sliced turkey left over. I'm thinking sandwich for lunch here in a bit.

    I'm not ready for Christmas. I cheated and left the tree up from last year. Okay, I was lazy and never took the thing down.

    I want a nap. And a good book to read. Write and edit faster! LOL

    ReplyDelete