Monday, September 14, 2026

Marketing Monday - Wish in One Hand

 Well, it's Monday again, and I decided last night that I would keep pushing the free books in hopes that I would then sell books.  I mean, it's worked before, so don't fix what ain't broken, right?  To that end, this week, I'm putting Wish in One Hand out there again.  It's the book with the most sequels and all told, the whole series equals roughly 1500 pages, which works out to some nice moolah if read in KU.  It's also nice moolah if someone gets the first one free and then buys the other 3, so there ya are.  There is a method to my madness.

Anyway...


Starting today, WISH IN ONE HAND is free. (Always free with Kindle Unlimited.) Get a copy of this fun and snarky, paranormal mystery now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013RVEF0Y

Here's hoping I move some books this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment