Yeah, I didn't manage a marketing post for yesterday because, well, there wasn't anything going on. It was the last day of the month and I was being anal. Anyway, the freebie this week runs from today through Saturday - the perfect time to pick up a meaty read for the holiday weekend. And what better book for Labor Day Weekend than BLINK OF AN I.
This fast-paced read is a glimpse of one possible dystopian future, and it shows what can happen when we lose sight of the individual in favor of the group. Labor... group... Union. It all flows, trust me. Anyway, it's free, so read away. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079X142G2
I love this book. People may say I'm biased, though. You'll have to find out for yourself, and you don't have to pay a red cent to do so. It's also available on KU, if you're already paying red cents for that.
(Yes, I am writing this last night when I should be sleeping, so forgive any weirdness. It comes out more when I'm tired.)
No comments:
Post a Comment