Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday Update - Week 24

Well, it's that time again.

I didn't do any writing last week.

I didn't do any editing last week.

I read three and a half books.  (DNF'd the half.)

I did not go fishing.

We had company for the first time in... well... ever.

My house is cleaner than we're used to it being.  This should last until the dust bunnies regenerate, so about a week or so.

I did something active every day but yesterday when I vegged out.  And pigged out.  Today is a new day to get back on track.

I did not lose any weight, but I didn't gain any either.

The advertising did not go as well as I had hoped.  More about that tomorrow on Outside the Box.  Maybe.

At the time of writing this, I'm feeling kind of pointless... errr shiftless... errr boring...  Frankly, I'm a little sick of myself at the moment.  This shall pass.

How's things with you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm bored with myself, too. Got a couple of pages written, but I'm bored with it, as well. I think depression is kicking my butt.

    I've been hiding from my woes by reading. Not exactly productive. Sigh.

    To cap it all off, yesterday I cracked a tooth. Hope to to get into the dentist tomorrow, and he'll probably pull it, since that's cheapest. :-(

    Somebody tell me some good news. I need to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at 41,400 words of a 30K book. Don't ask. I'm taking a short break after of week of "nuttin' honey" writing while I figured out the dang end. I'm on the last chapter but I needed more coffee and a short break. I shall not go to Bing Fun to play stupid "pop games."

    We've had storms. Big ones. More forecast. I wish they'd come at a reasonable hour. Whining doggo taking shelter in the closet at 4 a.m. is not conducive to sleep. More forecast tonight.

    The Cardinals finally won a game, thanks to a two-home-run game by Yadi Molina. He accounted for all three runs.

    I finished one of my favorite books from last year, SILVER SILENCE by Nalini Singh, last night. Today, once I finish the damn WIP, I get to start--FINALLY!!!--the newest release in the series, OCEAN LIGHT. I'm worried it won't be as good as SS. Because...Russian bears. SS had them. And I love me some Russian bears.

    The Sprout/Stormageddon is now the Green Giant (per me) or Godzilla (per his mother). He's grown 2 inches since his birthday the end of March. Keeping him in clothes and shoes may mean extra jobs for his parents.

    That's pretty much it for me. Nothing bad. Nothing spectacular. Except finishing the dang book.

    Okay. I have 3 tabs from Cheezburger to look at for a laught and then more coffee, pee break, and final words. OH! I do have something good. Only sent me the cover for NIGHT FALL (aka The Damn Book). It. Is. AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete