Sunday, October 31, 2010

Do Over

I mentioned it on Friday, and it was almost prophetic.  I thought I might have to delete most of the book I started for NaNo, and I was wrong only in the 'most of it' part.  I need to delete all of it and start over fresh. 

So, I guess this means I'll be doing NaNoWriMo by the rules this year.  :shudder:  Rules. 

LOL

Don't worry.  Everything will be saved in a file.  I never really delete anything major.  Who knows, I might even be able to use some of those words again.  "Like 'the' and 'you'?" said Husband when I told him my plans.  Yes, folks, I married a smart aleck like myself.  Ain't love grand?  =oD

So, this day before November will be used for mental planning and some major reading.  Tomorrow we begin anew.

Oh, and before I forget...  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  We have tons of chocolate.  If no kids come by, I'm set for the first week of NaNo.  LOL

=o)

No comments:

Post a Comment