Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's He-ere

Well, this is it.  NaNo has arrived, and with it, thousands of madly typing fingers.  In preparation for the month ahead, I've spent the last week doing absolutely nothing.  (At least that was the rationalization I used.)  I'm going with the idea that I was revving my engine.  Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

In order to accomplish 50K words this month, I need to average 1667 words a day.  I haven't written that many words in one day in an awfully long time.  As I lay in bed last night, I wondered whether I've still got it in me.  Only time will tell at this point. 

So, even if you're not doing anything special with your writing this month, keep a positive thought in your head for the writers who are shooting for the 50K.  I know I can use all the help I can get.  ;o)

If you don't see the new counter move on a regular basis, feel free to hound me. 

kthnxbai

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!

    Secondly, you are up WAY too early on a Sunday. 7am? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete