Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

For being in the high desert, it sure has rained a lot lately. It's been raining since Friday, and it's not looking like it's going to stop any time soon. I keep expecting to see a bearded guy leading animals two by two. I mean, criminitly.

The running joke at the Sanderson household is: "We need the moisture." It's just something everyone around here seems to say any time we get rain or snow or hail. I guess it's the local way of looking on the bright side of bad weather. Me? I'm just tired of the constant dripping. I need to see the sun.

Personally, I liked the arrangement in Tallahassee. Most days we had sunny mornings and rainy afternoons. It's a nice split. (Of course those few afternoons when it didn't rain, we wished it would since no rain = high humidity.)

How about you? Do you need the moisture? Want some of ours?

1 comment: