Friday, May 8, 2009

It's a Beautiful Mornin'

:sings: It's a beautiful mornin'. I think I'll go outside for a while...

Nothing really to update on this week. I only got about a thousand words out, and I haven't queried at all. Like I said, it was a bad week. However, today we have a lovely day to end this week from hell. So, as my mother always said, I need to blow the stink off myself. It's been a while since I went driving in the countryside, and that's exactly what I need - a good meander. We'll be loading ourselves into the car as soon as Darling Daughter gets herself presentable. Then off we go.

Like most drives out into the country, we probably won't travel more than ten miles from home, but we'll cover several times that as we criss-cross the dirt roads. We'll see horses and birds and more cows than you can imagine (unless you're from cow country yourself).

We're taking the camera. I might post pictures if anything looks good after I download.

Have a beautiful day wherever you are.

1 comment: