Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Picture Pause

There was a picture here but I had to delete it.Since I'm wrapped up in my own private writing world right now, I thought I'd share another picture from my extensive wanderings. Today's shot is from Easter 2003, and the impromptu trip we took to Arches National Park. (Amazing how empty a national park can be on a major holiday. It was great.)

I don't remember what this rock formation was called - mainly because I forgot (again) to label the pictures while the names were still fresh in my head.

All in all it was a beautiful day with plenty of incredible scenery. If you've never been to Arches, I highly recommend it. Makes me wish I'd taken the time to visit Canyonlands while I still lived in Utah. C'est la vie.

Anyway, enjoy the picture while I go write something. Last night I spent some time on the new incarnation of EQ, but tonight I'm almost jones'n to get back to Fertile Ground. The next scene is right there on my frontal lobe, and I'd better grab it before it disappears.

Have a great night, folks.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! Makes me want to get in my car and drive :)

    Good luck with that next scene. I got one hanging around my frontal lobe too LOL!

    ReplyDelete