Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Picture Pages, Picture Pages

Heh, remember Bill Cosby's Picture Pages? If you do, let me know where that came from. I was thinking Sesame Street, but now I'm not so sure. It certainly was too young a segment for Fat Albert.

Anyway, I got caught up in the 3 hour finale of Biggest Loser. Total disappointment, but only because I thought Helen was a fake and a backstabber. Regardless of the outcome, it kinda shot my night for working. =op

In lieu of anything writerly to give you, I'll just leave y'all with another photo. This one is from 2001 when I was still living in Michigan. I stopped somewhere along Lake St. Clair while I was on my way to an appointment, and this is one of the pictures I took...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I wanted Kristin to win so when she got sent home, that kind of killed the excitement for me. Helen was just "eh" for me. Mike would have been a better winner. At least he could have used some of that money to help his brother.

    ReplyDelete