Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!


Celebrate your freedoms today - no matter where you are.

Me?  I'm going to celebrate my freedom of speech by working on my writing.  Thank all that's good that I live in a country where I can write what I want and not have to worry about some goon pointing a gun at me for writing it.

What are your plans for today?  A little fun with friends?  Chilling out in your AC and watching TV?  Eating until you explode?  (I might do a little of those last two, too.)  The good ol' US of A.  What a country.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day. I hope you have a fab writing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great 4th!

    I''m doing a leeeetle writing today then eating/exploding/partying with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day, B.E. Happy writing and Independence Day :)

    Me? After our Canada Day long weekend, I'm back to the work grind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th, B.E.! I'm just relaxing today, going to barbecue some good food and watch some fireworks. Hope you had a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete