Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picture Pause

I wrote two posts this morning - both of which were ranty or venty or just plain not appropriate to post on the interwebs.  I must be in a mood - although I don't feel moody.  :shrug:

Instead, I'll just give you a couple pictures I took recently.  Much nicer than listening to me gripe...

I'm pretty proud of this one.  I took it from the window of the car while Daughter was driving.  I made her stop for this and it turned out awesome.


This one is just at the local storm pond, but the geese seemed to be enjoying it.  Right now there's ice and water, so they can swim or sleep as they choose. 

This last one looks like a painting to me, but I swear it's a photo.  It's not even re-touched.  All I did was crop it. 

I hope those brightened your day a little.  Now I'm going to go chill for a while before I start diving into Nano and/or working on queries again.  Have a great day!  =o)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! What a lovely way to start my (internet) day.

    I love that mallard. You're right, it does look like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your duck photos! If I get to close to them they try to bite my shoes.

    ReplyDelete