Thursday, August 19, 2010

Change of Plans

I know I said I was going to dive right back in and have this puppy beta-ready by the end of August...

Am I frickin' nuts?  Holy crap, I must've been possessed.  It took most of the day, but I think I've finally throttled myself into throttling back.  The way I'm looking it at right now, I think I need a bit of a break--if only to chill out.  For the next few days - or until I can't stand not looking at the WIP - I'm going to do yard work and read.  I might even :gasp: clean. 

And if I get really crazy, I might open up one of the old manuscripts - like, you know, the one that's been hanging out on my sidebar for godknowshowlong. 

I may even catch up on my blog reading and write a few intelligent posts.  Hey, stranger things have happened.

What do you do when you finish a round of edits?  Please say you go a little deranged, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment