Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Reading Wrap-up - 7/13/19

Not much on the reading this week.  It happens sometimes.  Especially when you pick up a thick book and spend the week reading that.  I started my one book of the week last Friday and finished it last night.  Usually books don't take me a week to read but this was like 566 pages.  :shrug:

I downloaded a bunch of new ebooks last week. Let's see... Earlier in the week, there was a mystery and an urban fantasy and a paranormal mystery.  Then yesterday, I went a little crazy and downloaded another mystery, another urban fantasy and a spy thriller.  Add those to the five I already had waiting and I've got eleven unread ebooks.  The oldest one I've had since June 25th, so not that bad.

Books read:

 64) Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag (7/12/19) - Suspense - 5 stars.  New to me, but not underappreciated.  Can't believe I'd never read Tami Hoag before.  I'll have to keep an eye out for her books when I hit the thrift stores.  And that's where I got this one for 50c.
No review.  It's got like 750 reviews and 15K ratings.  What more could I add to that?

No DNFs.

Currently reading... Well, since I finished Ashes to Ashes about a half hour before Live PD, I haven't picked out a new book to read yet.  Probably one of the many ebooks I now have waiting.

What did your reading week look like?

2 comments:

  1. I finished off my re-listen of Joanna Wylde's Reapers MC series (sexy contemporary biker romance) last night with the newest release, ELI'S TRIUMPH. Not underappreciated at all. It's a favorite series, so there's that. There's a new release coming in another set of interconnected series (Suzanne Wright's Phoenix and Mercury Packs--paranormal VERY sexy shifters) I enjoy so I've launched a relisten of them in reading order rather than series order. About every 10th book I read/listen to is a new book. LOL Better than nothing, right?

    Happy reading this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rereading Barbara Hambly's historical fiction series, set in 1835 New Orleans. Great books!

    ReplyDelete