Friday, May 28, 2010

A Fun Little Quiz

Hi all.  I was just checking out blogs of my newest followers and saw this neat link to a sort of 'which Harry Potter character are you?' quiz.  Here are my results:



Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.


Pretty neat, but I don't think I'm as much like Hermione as they think. Although when I take the Briggs-Meyers test, I do usually end up as either an ISTJ or an INTJ.  Personally, if I had to chose, I'd probably want to be Professor McGonagall.  I'd love to be able to say I have excellent organizational skills.  Well, I think I do have skills, but my problem is I never use them.  ;o)

Thanks to Faith Hough for stopping by and for a little mid-afternoon fun.  (After washing the car and mowing the lawn, I don't have energy for anything else.  LOL)

What HP character did the quiz say you are?

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I'm Hagrid. Which is hilarious, bc I'm a petite little Asian gal.
    I know it's about personality, but still it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :)
    I'm Dumbledore, which cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete