Another Monday, another week of a book for free. It was asked in comments yesterday if I ever see residual sales from any of this. (Which I tried to answer in comments, but Blogger wouldn't let me comment on my own blog. Turds.) Short answer: Yes. Longer answer: sometimes, but not always. It's a crap shoot. However, I see residual sales often enough to keep me doing this over and over and over, even though it's time consuming and sometimes a bit of a thankless (sales-less) job.
So, here goes today's Marketing Monday...
Starting today, SONG OF STORM AND SHROUD is free. (Always free with KU.) Pick up your copy of this epic YA fantasy now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W745M6P
Lumpy Watch 2026: She's no longer suffering. Hubs found her this morning under the deck. It looks like she died in her sleep sometime last night. He'll transport her into the woods as soon as it's light enough for him to not trip over anything or run afoul of snakes. Rest in peace, Lumpy. You were a good deer and an excellent mama whose genes have spread and made one hell of a healthy herd.
🫂 She found her safe place, knowing she could go in peace. I'll admit I'm a little teary-eyed at the news. And you're right. She's left a beautiful legacy and by moving her to the woods, she'll complete the circle of life. 🥹
ReplyDeleteI'll boost SoSaS when I make it over to X. Hang in there.