Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday This n That

I don't post very much anymore because I don't really have much to say.  Work, home, kitties.  The occasional trip to Wallyworld.  This is my life now.

Briefly touching on my old life, I signed up for the Smashwords sale next month.  50% off all my books during July.  (Although, if I read it right, any book that's 99c now will be free.  There are a few of those, so go for it.)

Today is my one-year anniversary of going back to work.  I should get my review today.  I think it'll be a good one.  I've hit my goals, my customers love me, and I take on whatever is thrown at me. If not always with grace than at least with style.

The kittens are slowly settling down.  Well, for varying definitions of 'settling down'.  Sawyer decided it was fun to jump down behind the tall dresser.  Unfortunately, once he was back there he couldn't get back out.  The first time, he accidentally fell back there.  The next several were intentional.  So this morning, I moved the dresser flat against the wall so he can't get back there.  We've moved or hidden so many things now.  Our spare room looks like The Room of Requirement.  I half expect to find a diadem in there.

Finn has become my little cuddle-bug.  He's such a good kitty that he sometimes gets less attention because we're constantly having to deal with Sawyer's antics.  Luckily, he's pretty much happy playing by himself.

We have baby turkeys.  Yay.

And fawns. Yay.

Okay, well, that's about all I've got for this morning.  Have an awesome day out there everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for kitties, even when they're "bad." Repeat hangs around the porch sometimes for "first breakfast." He doesn't skitter away from me anymore but he's not ready to approach. Pete, on the the other hand, has become an indoor cat who occasionally goes outside to be a brave explorer kitty. He and Loki also occasionally play King of the Bed and Tag-You-Can't-Catch-Me. Luckily, this is seldom in the middle of the night. Poor Jake just sighs and perseveres.

    Writing sucks. I should probably sign up for that sale, if I haven't missed the deadline yet. I need to go find that email. *sigh* I haven't sold a book at Amazon in over a month now. Gotta push new stuff out to seel the old. Gah. Soooo depressed.

    It's hot. That also makes me want to not do anything.

    Glad to see you pop in from time to time. I miss you but totally get the same-ol' same-ol' goin' on routine. Hang in there! Later, tater.

    ReplyDelete