Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cha-Ching - The Book Version

Okay, I'm back.  If nothing else, I vow not to buy any more books for the rest of the summer.  (Or at least until the end of this month when a whole bunch more get released.)  (Except for the couple I have to order from Amazon because they're not available at Borders.)

In no particular order...

Term Limits by Vince Flynn* (Political Thriller)
Wizard Squared by KE Mills (Fantasy)
Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison* (Paranormal)
Madhouse: Cal Leandros #3 by Rob Thurman (Urban Fantasy)
Cursors Fury by Jim Butcher (Epic Fantasy)
Rapture Untamed by Pamela Palmer (Paranormal Romance)
Take Me Tonight by Roxanne St. Claire (Suspense)
Chimera by Rob Thurman (Urban Fantasy?)
The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter (Paranormal Romance)
Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch* (Science Fiction/Romance)

(*New to me author)

Six of the books are part of my continuing manic need to finish series.  One was an agent recommendation.  One was something I heard about on TV.  Two were total impulse buys.

I'll get the rest of the links up later.  Right now, I need to go collapse for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Happy reading, B.E. Those sound like some awesome (and diverse) reads.

    Going to the city tomorrow and I have my own list of books to buy - gotta love book stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good shopping trip =)

    I can't wait for Monica's book in August!

    ReplyDelete