Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bookstore Day!

I'm off to my quarterly book-shopping trip.  I haven't bought books in a while, so here's hoping I don't spend too much and that I find everything I've been dying to read.

Here's my general shopping list:

Trick of the Light - Rob Thurman
My Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent
All Fired Up - Kristen Painter (yeah, it probably won't be at Borders, but I can hope)
Monster War - Dean Lorey
Sparks - Laura Bickle
Last Dragon Standing - GA Aiken
An Artificial Night - Seanan McGuire
Alpha - Rachel Vincent

And from the Backlist Dept.:

Deathwish & Roadkill - Rob Thurman (Books 4 & 5 of his Cal Leandros series)
The Next Bullet Catcher novel  by Roxanne St. Claire (except I can't remember if I'm on #3 or #4)

I'll let you know how I fared when I get home.  Wish me luck.  =o)

(Funny, I didn't realize until now everything on my list is in the middle of a series - except for Kristen's book.  When did I become a series reader?  Are you a series reader?)

ETA: Strikethoughs are books I didn't get either because Borders didn't have, or in the case of Roxanne St. Claire, I realized I'd read them all.  I did get one book not on the list - Cold Sight: Extrasensory Agents by Leslie Parrish.  She's totally new to me, so we'll see how that goes.

Bought any new books lately? 

BTW, that Mt. Olympus burger thing at Red Robin is to die for with chicken instead of beef.  Yum.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised you didn't find All Fired Up, but thanks for checking!

    ReplyDelete